Tuesday, January 27

I'm so sorry :(...

Lynnette, dear, I am really sorry that I missed coming up to your place to help celebrate your birthday! <:( I am still sick, trying to get well as soon as I can (and don't want to get you or Kaylee sick, either) and am also missing the "scholarship night" at Clark College -- (well I would have missed that anyway, 'cause you're more important! :) Anyway, I'm curled up in my warm bed, enjoying viewing the cold white snow (or what's left of it, anyway) I have to save all my energy for that 'everyday-9-12 class' at Clark, to help me get my feet back on the ground and teach me how to become that person I always dreamed of becoming 'when I grew up" :) Of course, I miss seeing and squishing my Georgie, too :( I sure hope you had a great day! The big fat shiny snowflakes sure make for a good start for your day :) I'll see you soon -- I love you!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Get well soon, I am also sick, a nasty head cold that is spreading south to my lungs, at least that is what it feels like! I read a lot, rest, drink hot drinks and take panadol, all you can do!! My eyes feel like they are plopping out of my head and my ears like they have cotton wool in them. Take care, I will disappear to my bed and book!!

nAnnie Laurie said...

It's a world-wide disease - augh! :(