Sunday, December 21

Oh such fun!


This is our 'old' house -- it's a block away from where I live now -- it sure is boring looking ;) This house is the reverse image of my current home, but "mine" has a sloping yard and a new color, which makes it prettier to me :) The middle-roof section holds 2 BR and a bath, and mine also has an 'attic' room, which is over the downstairs master BR.


We went for a walk on Saturday and there was this sled out in the street at the neighbors...we walked up to the door and asked permission to play with it for a while -- they were very nice and said "sure!" -- thanks, neighbors!! :) Behind our 'old' home there is a small hill perfect for sledding -- we all did some of that -- wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Livvy having FUN IN THE SNOW!!!!:)

Julian can't get enough of this white stuff! He's out without a coat until we 'catch' him and make him put something on -- silly boy :)

It took Tim a full 30 minutes to scrape the ice off his windshield. My car, in the background, is covered with snow, ice and more snow -- so there is no ice on my glass - I'll leave it that way until I need to go somewhere :)

1 comment:

nAnnie Laurie said...

hehe! I know you mean that in all that LOVE that you can muster -- I totally understand your longings :) I love you baby! Merry Christmas