Sunday, December 21

I cannot express.....

...the love and kindness that is being extended to me at this time. My kids area amazing and my friends are so generous....My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are so kind and gentle; indeed they send me angels...I will never be able to repay all the generosity that is being extended to me....thank you, thank you, thank you.....

and hehe! and I know that for some of you the snow is a real nuisance but for me it's a beautiful gift from God....the cold (yes! the cold!!! :), the family fun, the beauty and peace that it brings to my eyes and soul, the pristine cleanness...I love it all and more.... Merry Christmas....and God Bless Us, Everyone :)

1 comment:

The Hootens said...

Laurie,

Our hearts, prayers, and deepest wishes for peace are with you. This slope is so slippery and I hope you and your whole family can find light away from bitterness. I have always admired your deep testimony and I have no doubt that angels are administering to you every moment. I wish you great peace, not just in this season, but in seasons to come.