Tuesday, December 23

Shoveling snow!


Tim shoveling underneath his car...


See the ice shelf - a 3 inch layer of snow, a layer of ice, and more snow...


Look at the level of snow on the fence line!!!! We added about 1/2 of that from shoveling the driveway!...That fence is above waist-high...


I shoveled that part - between car and fence, behind car, out into the street - phew! ow, my aching back :)


Julian got into shoveling, too!

Okay, you guys!! I know that there is no "proof" that I actually did as much shoveling as I say I did, because the pictures don't show ME shoveling....but keep in mind that I'm the one behind the camera taking the dumb pictures. Tim and I spent over 2 hours EACH shoveling the drive way and unburying my car! You can see how much snow was thrown over the fence :)
And tonight --- we get more, then freezing rain, then rain....all before Christmas Day :) :) :)

3 comments:

Christina said...

All I can say is DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!
And make some snowangels for me!

Christina

Emily Marie said...

Did you know that you moved to MN? Hehehe. I am sooo happy for you and wish we had some of that! Be careful and have a Merry Christmas!!

Christina said...

BTW, your biceps must be soo impressive by now, with all that snowshoveling. Who needs tae-bo?

Christina