Monday, June 16

My toothie :(

Today while chewing a piece of gum, my bottom left rear molar broke!! :( It had been bothering me for quite a while - it was pressure sensitive, but not cold or heat sensitive. Each time a hard piece of food, a seed, or something else like that got caught in the pit of the tooth, it hurt like crazy - of course, I'd stop chewing and take it out and then it would be fine. I'd come to start favoring not chewing on that back molar. Now, it's a clean break and is only cold sensitive for the moment. I will call a dentist tomorrow and try to get en emergency appointment to have a temp put in - or see if it is viable to just cement the chip of tooth back into place. I can brush my teeth easily without pain, so maybe it can be saved like Livvy's front tooth was so many, many years ago. I'll go to Dr. Brian Alder, if I can, tomorrow -- it's his dad that fixed Livvy's tooth -- maybe Brian has some magic in his hands, too -- let's hope so, anyway.

I'll keep you up on the progress -- pray that I won't need a root canal!! ouchie!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your "pain"! Is dentistry cheaper in Singapore? Will you not be there when Emily comes out in July??