Wednesday, June 18

teeth - owies - vroom vroom - travels

Today I went in to my new dentist, Dr. Brian Alder (he came on into the practice after his mission, and his parents mission) He put a temporary crown on - the permanent porclain crown will be placed in early July - so for now I just have to be careful not to eat anything sticky. No more cold or pressure sensitivity and no more holes in my mouth where they don't belong - YEAH! I've got a 'before' pic and I'll have an 'after' pic up soon - he seems to do very nice work :-) Also, some shots of the clinic - you feel like you're in a forest, with squirrels, birds and woods - peaceful.

Today I had a killer workout with my trainer - legs and shoulders - phew! man, I'm weaker than I thought!! wobbly ;)

Tomorrow the car goes in for it's 90,000 'adjustments' - my mom's always taken great care of her cars and this one's no exception (a 1990 Toyota Camry) -- so......I intend to keep it in top working order, so that it will last another 200,000 miles at least! My own Subaru had 245,000 when it was wrecked twice and had to be junked -- such a nice car it was - a 1994 Legacy-sniff ;(

Next week, I have to get Blake back to his home for his Cub Day Camp, then back to Vancouver, when he flies to Cabo San Lucas to be with his dad for a month. Then back here and off we will go to the International Kite Festival in late August -- then he'll go home for 5th grade (what!!! he can't be that old!!) and I will finish up with whatever house work I was able to get done and then back to Singapore. But that is all a later story.....

Ta, ta for now =)

1 comment:

Emily Marie said...

Be careful with your toothie! I hope your new car lasts a long time! Thanks for the info...I would really enjoy some pictures! :)