Monday, July 2

Autobots vs. Decepticons >:-)

WOW - COOL - NEAT -- Daddy and I saw the new "Transformers" movie last night - It was a work-group thing. There were 16 of us. We ate sweet popcorn and diet cokes and got little Transformer cardboard toys. We took up a whole row. Before the movie started, I was really skeptical about it. I thought "oh, great! I've chosen to come to a really dumb, kids movie" -- but......I was pleasantly surprised :) It was a great movie - not much in the way of bad language (actually I don't remember any) no sex - well a girl kissed a boy once or twice I think ;) but there was LOTS of violence. There was a plot, and even the robots were good actors :) There are good ones and bad ones. There was even a time when we almost cried over the "death" of one of the robots. While I would recommend it for you all to see - I'm not sure it would be good for the little kids - just too much violence. I'm pretty sure George would like it :) being "an old Transformer player" himself - go see it - you'll like it!

1 comment:

Emily Marie said...

Hehehe! How fun! Carlos realllly wants to see it, we probably will! Good to hear a good review!