Sunday, July 1

OH wow! okay already!

blah blah blah! is this enough :-) ? I really don't have anything to say. Okay, here is one, not very exciting thing - I have a new calling - It's Stake Music Chairman - don't know what I am going to do about that - I can't read music, and I'm NOT creative when it comes to the inventing and scripting, etc. The last chairman was a composer and a writer! And now I have to go visit other wards and make sure all the RS, Priesthood, YM and YW and Primary are singing the correct music and trying to do different, appropriate songs - 8 wards here and 1 branch in another country! Also, I have to oversee and coordinate stake musicals and programs and productions - and the stake president wants us to form a choir for performing in the public for missionary work! I guess I don't do all those things, just make sure they all get done. Phew :-) Okay sometimes I sew, sometime I knit, sometimes I go out to lunch with someone - though all my friends have gone, so I don't do that so much anymore. I try to exercise. I watch TV or listen to music - sometimes I go to a movie with daddy. That's my life - exciting, huh!?!? done! Now aren't you glad you made me write this ;-) love you all

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Yes I am glad you wrote it! You say the same thing GG does when we tell her to write something! You may not think it is exciting but we aren't there with you so we just like to know that you are still happy and living! Besides, not all our lives can be as exciting as Livvy and Tims! Hehehe! Australia...I wanna come next time!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Yes! ;)