Saturday, May 9

Well...it's done :^)

I've just finished my 2nd Essay - an argument paper - on the needs for more small farms...I will let you know what my grade is when it gets returned later next week.

In the meantime, I've registered for Summer Quarter - ENG 102 (1 large paper for the term) and Math 090 (then one more, 095) before College Math (100+).

Tim & Livvy will be moving to Florida sometime at the end of June or early July, so this will keep me busy and not as lonely as I might be otherwise...sniff...Dooooonnn't gooooooo..........

I also finished reading the Twilight series, again...it's better the 2nd time around :-p

...And the Church Roadshows are done!! Tim and Livvy are very happy about this...they had a GREAT time writing the script, directing and choreographing the show, but it was long and hard and FUNFUNFUN but 'it's done'...They won the "Best Choreography" award (done by Tim to Michael Jackson's Thriller) and Livvy got a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers as a gift! the show was awesome, by the way :~)

No comments: