Wednesday, January 21

School...yep!

I've been in school 2 days now! Remember I'm a part-time student earning 6 credits! Anyway, we're learning now 1) what are we interested in 2) what are we good at 3) how do those 2 things translate into a career?? Well, I'll let you know later how this works out:)

Bad news -- Brenda Kunz can do 1 of three things 1) get a bone marrow transplant (she's not eligible though, so that's not an option. 2) do 4-5 weeks of chemo and then 2 weeks off, rotate again and again until death -- OR -- 3) make the most of what's left of your life, while you're relatively comfortable, so that is the route she is taking. She wants to "go home" with as many good memories as she can cram in :) God Bless you, Brenda, dear. God comfort you and your family.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I am glad that you get to go to school!! Love you new ID!!

Sorry to hear about Brenda...I respect her choice.