Tuesday, January 6

Another "Blast from the Past"....hehe

Julian LOVES Kung Fu Panda (remember he is a GREEN belt in Tae Kwan Do) -- and we had been talking about Chia Pets -- there had been lots of commercials for the Herb Garden and such, and we would sing the little jingle and stuff...Julian remarked that it might be fun to have a Chia Pet (and I thought...no they're dumb :) Anyway, I was at JoAnn's one day before Christmas and saw this Kung Fu Panda Chia Pet! ding, ding -- Julian was all smiles and giggles (yep little 6-yr old boys still giggle sometimes :) And here he is in the beginning stages of his glory! Ch,Ch, Ch Chia!! Julian loves him and takes care of him everyday -- he's lovely, isn't he ?? :)

Oh!! And do you notice the green flowered counter-top! hehahaheheh! 1970's!!! Someday I'll get new counter-tops, but there are many, many other things that need my attention first - haha!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Isn't he so great? This is my first Chia!!