Tuesday, December 2

Spread the Word.....

....the word about Puzzlekins, that is! I met Vicki Lewis while living in Singapore. She is married with 3 kids. She and her husband, Jake, have literally traveled the world, before and after kids. She is such an amazingly talented artist. I wish I had a picture of her Matrushka dolls...I've got a 10-piece Nativity set that she painted for me while we were both in Singapore. It will be worth A LOT of money someday, as her name becomes even more famous.

But I degress ;) Here are pictures of the two puzzles that she has designed, created, cut and painted all by herself. Then she found a company to produce them for her, in mass, and the products are wonderful! They come packaged in a plastic zipper sleeve for storage, too. I bought mine at Target.com --- for the present they are only sold online, but she hopes to have them sold in stores and she's working on a 3rd puzzle, too. I love mine (and so will the grandkids...hehe)

This is what you'll see on the outside.... (there is this pirate ship and another one is the house)

then you take it apart just like any puzzle, and there is another whole level of play on the backside of each piece -- like playing house in one dimension (or pirates, as the case may be)



No comments: