Sunday, December 28

I have a "calling" :)

DOES ANYONE WANT TO GUESS???

For those of you not in my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, this just means that I've been asked to do something....teach a class (from 18-mo.-olds up through adults), lead music, organize something.....any number of jobs..

Come back next week, and I'll tell you what it is :)

P.S. It's supposed to be kept 'secret' until I've been sustained by the membership of my ward (congregation) which won't happen until next Sunday, Jan 4th....

And then the following Sunday, Jan 11th, I'll be in Singapore, collecting all my personal belongings and moving them back to my home in Vancouver (I'll be gone from Jan 8-15 for that)

soooooo.....stay tuned for the unveiling.....I'm happy :)

4 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH GOODY!!!

Christina said...

Hmmm, my guess is based on Singapore experience, I don't know your ward, but I would make you RS pres in a flash! Or you'd make an awesome YW leader!Or music chairman again?

Good luck!(w everything!)

PP said...

i guess "Nursery leader"! everyone is joyous with that calling....

RS President? tears will well up...(oh i mean, tears of joy...ha ha)

Mina said...

Um...you're happy with it...I'm guessing something to do with the youth...YW or Sunday School teacher?