Thursday, September 18

today ~ Thursday

Today Trish went walking and as I watched her walk down her cul-de-sac (she slipped out thinking I was still sleeping) I decided to do my Tae Bo up in my room. Then we ate breakfast, and got ready to play.

Today our trip was to "Old Sac" - the old town before it got so BIG! Here are a couple of pics - it was fun and they had some fun little shops to play in. I bought a little bit of candy (how could I possibly resist, right! - salt water taffy!), a new pen (hey! they had a nice selection and I love pens - so there! =-), moccasins for Evoly (then Laurie) size 5 - made in Minnetonka, MN - buttery-soft white leather, and a couple of cards to mail to Gg and Mandy. A third card is pictured below.

Trish's and Matt's daughter, Rebecca, husband Adam and baby boy Matt came over for dinner and we had steak-burgers, and three really yummy salads - potato, fruit salad (like Lynnette's 'cept it was made with strawberry jello and fresh strawberries and fresh peaches) and broccoli. Water to drink.

Then talked for a while and "went to our rooms" for a little R&R before our long driving trip to the mountains tomorrow!

3 comments:

Vanalee said...

I'm so jealous (as I sit here waiting for a typhoon to hit) I love northern California! Enjoy the cool mountains and think of me :)

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is the most hilarious card I have ever seen. Why didn't I think of that? Sounds like a really fun day!!

Jenn said...

It's funny I think I have a picture in of Cory and I in front of the same door