Thursday, February 28

I would REALLY like to see a blog update from....

.....my oldest daughter ;) ;) and my youngest daughter ;) ;) [[and maybe even Gg and Blakers and Mooshy, too, though now as often, of course =) ]] How about twice a month.....or even.....nope twice a month is good....I know you all have SOME time each day to add to the entry (remember you only have to work on it for a minute, save it, and come back to it later until it is finished and published) And I =) =) KNOW =) =) that you all have something interesting happening every once in a while....so come on...............

Hey, this worked last time I whiiiiiined =) =) I'm just so danged baby & kid starved ("baby" as in YOUR babies and "kid" as in MY kids =)

Are there too many =)'s in my blogs?? =) =) =) =) =) =) =) there =)

...and I LOVE YOU ALL =)

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I like your =)'s and I second that 'emotion'