Friday, December 28

Well.....it's the end of another year............

...and I haven't sent out our "annual" Christmas letter, which hasn't been written for at least 4 years, probably longer :-)

So many things have happened...fantastic, wonderful things and absolutely, positively forgetable things.

I won't do the "Ogden travel log" All 5 of our kids are married - four of them have at least one child - we are all (19 of us :) wonderful people who are mortal and have faults and weird quirks. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for his patient loving care and for the Atonement of Jesus Christ -- for without all of the blessings that we are given, we would all fail in the final assessment. I love my Savior. I know that he lives and loves me. I cannot comprehend how or why He would suffer the Atonement for me, and yet He did!!

I truly hope that this last year has brought success & growth and peace, love & joy in your lives, families and testimonies. This new year brings us closer to the Second Coming. I pray that whatever we can accomplish this year will be enough. May we all have a better year than last.

God Bless us all, everyone.

No comments: