Monday, October 8

It's 5:07 AM................

... and I've been awake since 3:45 AM! Does this sound like jet-lag still ;) I'll fall sleep tonight in the middle of an early prime-time and "favorite" American-repeat show, no doubt! Now, wait, you ask?? You're still having jet-lag even though you've been back in Singapore for 2-1/2 weeks?? And I will answer, yes, even though I exercise almost everyday (thanks, Sarah!) and eat normally; I've lost the ability to control what my body does (could I ever control that?) I've been enjoying reading some new blogs I've not read before -- my kids have such funny friends!! And I know I've promised to post some pictures and I will -- at a more decent time slot. So I guess you'll just have to wait some time longer -- sorry:( Anyway, now it's 5:14 AM and I'm going to try to go back to sleep - again! Wish me luck and TTYL :)

No comments: