Tuesday, September 18

Well, I've been reminded that I haven't written in a month -- so I will attempt to add SOMETHING today....okay....here goes. Sarah, Evoly and I are flying to Singapore in 3 more days, haven't started packing up all our junk yet, I'm starting to get panicked just a bit, because we also still have to finish cleaning out her room at Emily and Carlos' and put all the "umnecessary" stuff in storage. We've moved over to the hotel (2 days ago) so that we have better access and can move more freely, and I know it will all get done nicely...but still it's stressful!!!
Sarah will live with us for the next 3 months, and during that time we will be looking for and studying all her options as to what to do next. I'll explain later.
I'll do the rest of this blog later, too, so check back

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did the trip back go? You need to tell Sarah to keep us updated with pictures of Evoly! :)

Lynnette said...

Okay, I'm ready for the rest of the update now!