Monday, August 13

uummmmm

Late last night as I was falling asleep, a spider (or some other such creeepy creature) fell out of the air-vent above my face and landed ON MY CLOSED EYE!!! >:( aaaaaaaaaaaa - well....naturally, I got out of bed (couch) flinging my arms violently around - and shaking and jumping ... and I didn't see it again...must have been afraid of a crazy woman ...hehe...then this morning, the toilet backed-up for most of today -- plunge!, suck! won't drain --- plunge!, suck! won't drain--- YOUR'E RIGHT , IT'S YUCKY!!.........soooooo, I had 2 Krispy Cremes late tonight!! yeah >:) what of it....life happens so eat dessert first ... and last :):) have a nice day :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a firm believer that two Krispy Kremes make all the problems of the day go away. Good for you!