Wednesday, August 19

Baby Norah has arrived :-)

First family photo ;-) Happy 2nd Anniversary! I love you all :-p
daddy choosing breakfast, lunch and dinner
mommy is soooo tired...Norah Lynn came so quickly (just over 2 hours) that Lynnette didn't even have time to change into one of those lovely hospital gowns (oh too bad, 'eh?) :-p
isn't she beautiful? see that little upper lip? that's a GG 'birdy-beak' lip!! hehe
another view - she looks like daddy...with 'the eyebrow' from nAnnieLaurie
she still has a bit of fluid in her lungs, but they expect that will clear quickly

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

OH so jealous!! Thanks for the pictures! I think she looks a lot like Miriam when she was born too! Yeah so cute!

Olivia Heilmann said...

I just love those. I can't wait to see more and more!!!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, She is so beautful. Congrats on baby number 8. I love the picture of the upper lip looking like a little bird.

PP said...

congrats!!