Friday, May 22

Before...

Okay - here's a list of things to do before June 29th...and hopefully in this order (or something like it, anyway) The important thing to do is get all this done before the shipment from Singapore is delivered to my house - it's already in port waiting clearance from customs:

1) Finish clearing out of the 'blue room' of the few remaining things of Tim& Liv's
2) Organize what's left in the 'blue room' (that would be my things, in boxes)
3) Empty all the other boxes out of my bedroom and put them into the 'blue room', leaving just my bed (which needs a new mattress), my desk and my dresser
4) Re-organize - again - all the things in the shop and make room to put more stuff in there

Then, the next step:

5) Make sure that all of Tim & Liv's things are in the front of the shop for easy removal for when they head out for Florida (approx June 29th)
6) Make a single spot for all of Bryan's things for his easy removal
7) Consolidate the rest of the stuff, mostly which is still Gg's and Manda's things (mine are organized along the shelves mostly, from when I lived in Singapore)
8) Put what boxes don't fit in the 'blue room' in the shop along the furniture and things that I am keeping
9) Tim and Liv are almost done packing their non-essentials - whoo whoo!!

And we really only have this Memorial Weekend to do it, among a full schedule of fun activities

Wish us LUCK!

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

wow, that is a lot of things to do, especially on top of studying! You can do it! Good luck!

Mina said...

When we come to deliver Blake to Mexico I'm going to spend Saturday and part of Sunday going through my stuff. Hopefully that will be enough time to clean out my junk at least. There's a lot of stuff I'm missing that I hope is there.