Sunday, January 4

Random things.... :)


My Georgie & Lynnette and her mom at the last time the 104th Army Division Band will play at the Fort Vancouver Tree Lighting ceremony - the 104th Div has been disbanded and they are now part of the 204th "something or other" (help me here George!) :)
My Howie-boy Rudolph! :)
And my Abraham Delacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley the Alley Cat Elf --hehe! (Thomas for short)...
Livvy, Julian and Christmas Piggy :)
Howie eating his Christmas Catnip toy :)
Julian threw up all day Christmas Day :(
My Christmas sheepies :)
A nice bright day with almost all the snow gone....
But, then....2 days later...what is that white stuff???? 2 snowbabies!
...yep!! 2 more inches of perfectly packing, snow-ball making fun!! And look!! what is this??? Spider Man visited my car?? The car was warm while the new snow fell, and you can see the framework on the underside of the hood in the cold snow -- weird huh!?!?

And....drum roll please....My new calling is one of 3 CTR 7 teachers in the Primary (there are almost 150 kids in our Primary! and most of us get teaching partners, which will allow me to go to SS and RS sometimes -- yeah!)

One more shot - NO they're not snuggling -- they're melting...ahhhhh... just 4 hours after their creation the air is turning too warm for them....sniff! See you in Heaven, little ones.... :( and below....the final blow came when Julian saw them this morning before school and he KICKED THEM - HI-YA!! we'll see more soon, I imagine -- it seems to be a snowy year here! hehe - snow glorious snow :)

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

This weather is AWESOME!!! And I do SO love my Christmas Pig!! And my baby too. ;)

The Hootens said...

Well, you have the same calling that Michael and I do - feel free to trade tips with us!

Vicki said...

You have Natasha's age group :) How fun!
Your cats seem pretty patient to pose in hats with you.