Sunday, January 18

Happy New Stuff....

I got invited to join an FHE group (that's Family Home Evening) every Monday night- it includes the Roniger's, Latta's and Clapp's. We trade homes each week, have a lesson, socialize and eat little yummies.

I start my Displaced Homemaker's Class on Tuesday - everyday for 4 weeks. I'm gonna learn a whole bunch of neat, useful and good stuff there - and make a new friend or two, hopefully. I'll even be taught how to keep a budget without being made to feel like I'm stupid, frivolous or a spendthrift :) Remember, it's not fair to be angry with someone who is just learning their job...sometimes it takes longer to learn our job here on this earth -- it's a process :) -- and Heavenly Father is pleased with each of us who sees a need to improve and then we work on it.

I teach the CTR 7's in Primary - and Julian is one of my kids. We learn about all the things that are necessary to be prepared for their baptisms next year. We sing and color and pray and have a lot of fun.

I got asked to help out with the preparations for the next Stake Women's Conference. I'll help with the food/serving....I am excited to help.

I try to exercise at least 3 days a week -- water aerobics -- it's so easy on my joints (man! - my hips, lower back, hands & knees are all starting to get OLD) and it's a terrific workout! I might not be losing so much weight (only about 8 lbs.), but I'm getting buff! Remember when we got all that snow?? I worked for almost 2 hours shoveling snow and I wasn't tired or sore! See what I mean about getting buff?? yeah, baby!

I have angels and blessings all around me :) My testimony of Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Gospel grows stronger everyday. The scriptures and my Patriarchal Blessing bring me comfort and strength everyday, every moment...

I talk to, email or IM with my kids almost every day :) :) :)

mmm, that's all for now, I guess :) Happy me :)

Hey! I'm happier just telling you guys about all my happiness -- hehe :~)

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Hurray for good news!

PP said...

..and I am happier too just reading all about your happiness! :-)

Emily Marie said...

Yeah! That is all so exciting and I know it will be great! You will be fine. See you soon...sometime!