Thursday, August 28

British Inspectors and Netflix =-)

Oh oh oh!! I love all the "British Inspectors" -- Morse, Lynley and Barnaby!!! While living in Singapore I've been introduced to all three and I just love them! We watch them on the TV there, but guess what I discovered!? Netflix has them =) The complete 39 DVD set of Inspector Morse sells for a mere SGD$750.00 (about $580.00 USD) ....welllllll.....since I'm NOT going to spend that kind of money on ANY set of DVD's, I'm more than happy to watch them on Netflix.

Try 'em --- you'll like 'em =-) I just watched 2 'instant' movies on my computer -- and received 3 more in the mail box -- cool =-)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Laurie!I told you you would like Linley, isn't he great??? Here in Sweden, it is Poirot night on TV on Mondays...

love ya
Christina

Unknown said...

Hey, I was going to tell you, you may want to look into tvtorrents.com it's where we download all our shows. It costs us about 12 bucks a season, and it's SO worth it. Every show you can think of is there, past seasons as well. I don't know much about the technical aspect of it, but we've set it up to automatically download every new episode of our shows. You can do it manually though. It takes about 30-40 minutes to download one show, and maybe a few days to do a season... depending on how many people are "seeding" the shows and your download rate. Anyway, it's legal at the moment, so we are making hay while the sun shines. I can send you an invite if you like... you have to be invited to join.. it's THAT classy. :)

I like it though because I can hear about a show, download it and then just delete it if I don't like it. :) Or, if I like it.. it's just another one to watch. :)

Vanalee said...

Everytime I look at your blog it looks different! Everytime I change my look I have technical difficulties that my tech support in Houston (my son) has to deal with. So I keep the same boring look forever. I'm glad you have found something you like to watch. English TV in Japan has something to be desired.