Wednesday, July 30

Wednesday, 30 July

Julian and Tristan are playing at the computer in the living room. Tim and Livvy are going through their & my movies and separating them. I will 'go to my room' and read as soon as I am done writing this -- and Emily, Miriam, Elaine and Laurie are flying home today - boohoo! We've had quite a few chances to play with George & Lynnette, and the girls even 'rode' Lynnette's horsey =) We've been to the beach and over to the Tri-cities to play with Gg, 'Manda & Michael. Emmy got a chance to play with her bestest friend in the universe, Nancy (and play 'rock band'), and with her chums from high school (3 of whom are having their first babies =-) and another one to marry soon! Em and crew were here for so long, just like Sarah and Evoly were in June, that it feels quite lonely =-( The house hasn't been this quiet during the entire time I've been here - it's weird =~( The cousins really enjoyed playing and cementing their relationships with each other (2 - 6 years-olds and 2 - 4 year-olds)

Well, tomorrow we will probably give the house a good cleaning up and I will scrub my car - ;-) it's very dirty.

Emily helped me download both my cameras, so I will get some great pictures posted soon.

Have a good flight, Emmers and girls - we love you and miss you already =-)

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

We had fun!!

Emily Marie said...

We love you too. We had a good time. Now I just need to post pictures :)