Thursday, June 5

well...stuff =) with some *** updates

*** ...I just joined Netflix - what a completely wonderful service!! =) wow! =)
...I'm going to buy a new stove/oven today -- nothing fancy, but it will WORK and be new =) *** okay - I bought it! Maytag, mid-price range, electric (not my preferred gas - they require me to have a 100-gallon tank now, which is too expensive, cause I would have to buy the tank, so I bought electric) but it's a glass top, and very nice as far as electric goes. And the oven is convection & it has 5 burners -- super!

...I'm home in Vancouver. =)
...George graduates college in 8 days =) then he starts his 'masters' =)
...people start arriving here in 6 days to be here for the graduation =)
...I'm going to buy a new stove/oven 'cause the "old 'new'" one's oven broke =(
...I'm going to join a gym - I'm fat ;)
...Howie (our 'black panther kitten') has a big owie on his ear won in another battle --it's a Howie Owie - it's pusy - eeew! I clean and medicate it every day - it's getting better slowly ;)
...It rains one day and is sunny another - typical? annoying anyway ;)
...Blaker's turned 10 - he's not a 'single-digit' kid anymore! his mom's sad about that - I think it makes her feel OLD!! hehe
...Gg is 93 and I'm buying her car -- the road is a safer place ;)
...I don't know who to vote for in the elections! augh!! I don't like anyone -- any suggestions????
...my brother turns 70 this year - I hope it doesn't make him too sad - he didn't like 60 :(
...all of my best Singapore friends live back in the US now except one - she is in Sweden - guess I'll have to make some MORE friends !! =)
...I'm reading the Book of Mormon again in 97 days - challenge started yesterday!
...I'm reading a new book, The Historian. It's getting interesting! Thanks Manda & Michael!
...it's midnight:50 and I'm going to sleep!
...ZZZZzzzzzzzz

2 comments: