Monday, February 25

In all my years in Singapore......

....which is 3-1/2 =) -- I have NEVER felt it as cool outside as it is today (not even at night ;) -- right now it is about 75 or cooler =) and it's 8:45 AM -- and breezy -- still humid, but very NICE =) So I've got my windows open and the aircons off for now. 'They' (the Yahoo weather board) say it is going to be 90 today, so if it gets to that, I will shut the windows and turn the aircons back on. But for now - wow!!! I do have a problem with the windows open, though -- birds!! Yep they land all over the place and I'm worried they'll land on my window sills and come inside and be freaked out -- that then I will be freaked out -- not because the birds are flesh-eating creatures or anything, but because I won't know how to get them back outside. They are mostly pigeons, and they POOP >:-) Anyway, happy coolness for the morning hours.

P.S. It's been cool enough for the past week, that the water coming out of the tap is even cool, instead of luke-warm =)

P.P.S Well, they 'fogged' next door, and because of the breeze, I had to shut the windows early, but it's still nice outside. They 'fog' with some unknown chemical to keep the MOZZIES away - yeah!

4 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH come on! You can be honest with us. You know you are afraid of them getting you. ;) I know your Alfred Hitchcock scare. ;)

Emily Marie said...

Wow that is great!!!!

Alan, Marci, Maya and Madison said...

Glad you enjoyed your 75 degree weather...that would be great. I am very jealous! And, did you know I am deathly (well not quite but almost) afraid of birds...I probably would have sacrificed the nice breeze to be 'safe' from the birds. :) I know...I'm crazy. :)

nAnnie Laurie said...

Well, Livvy is right - since I saw "THE BIRDS" at the movie theatre when I was in Jr. High, lots of birds gathering, or birds trapped in my house has freaked me out. Otherwise, I love looking at them - ie. The Bird Park in Singapore -- the Lorikeet Cage -- yeah! They land on you when you feed them nectar out of a cup - very fun!!