Thursday, January 24

Hehe =) We had........

........a half-day of snow =) =) and I saw it snow! I just realized, after looking at the weather reports for places like Minneapolis and Chicago that it's not the COLD that I like so much......it's the SNOW - actually, the SNOWING - which, of course, brings with it a certain amount of cold. So for Johnny, Nancy, Judy, Beth and Robbie -- I'm sorry that it's been so cold where you are -- bitterly cold =( ............I still love the snow. Vestiages of the fluffy stuff were around for 1 more day - I hope it snows just one more time before I fly back to the Tropics.





1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Yeah for snow!! For you anyway...I don't much like the stuff. It's pretty to look at from a fire warmed house with a good book and hot chocolate!!